If you’re a United flyer or hoping to plan a trip on one of United’s many Star Alliance partners, the United℠ Explorer Card from Chase is one that you’ll want to check out.
Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
We like that this card offers great benefits for travel on United including priority boarding, your first bag checked free when you buy your ticket on your United card, two annual United Club passes, and 2 miles per dollar on tickets purchased from United.
Two other great benefits are that your United miles will never expire as long as you have the Explorer card, and you’ll always be guaranteed a standard award ticket on any flight (no black outs!)
The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year. If you check bags on United this card will easily pay for itself!
The Reasons We Like It
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Double points earning on United purchases, dining and hotel stays!
- No annual fee for the first year, then only $95.
- Free first bag checked and additional savings on inflight United purchases when flying. (You must use your card to purchase the ticket to get free bags)
- Priority boarding
- Two single use United Club lounge passes for use worldwide in any United Club.