Barclayclard has introduced the JetBlue Card—a recent addition to the travel awards cards scene—and we think it’s one you should consider.
The introductory offer comes with no annual fee and a 5,000 TrueBlue point bonus when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of your account being open. Other benefits of this card that we like include no foreign transaction fees and 2x points everyday on restaurants and grocery stores.
Your 5,000 TrueBlue points can be used to fly all over the world on JetBlue’s own fleet or with any of its 40 (!) partner airlines.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire.
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
Even if you don’t fly JetBlue a lot, the 5,000 point bonus with a low minimum spend of $1,000 is enough to help you get at least one great trip.