The Business Platinum® Card from American Express is a great option for serious travelers who are also serious about their business card needs
As a welcome offer, you will earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.†
In addition to being part of the travel-friendly Membership Rewards program from our partner American Express, the card also provides big travel reward benefits including access to multiple lounge programs (Priority Pass Select & the Airport Club Access Program), reimbursement of Global Entry Fees, and access to one-of-a-kind events.
Your Platinum card will get you into the Centurion Club lounges, and you can earn 1.5 points per dollar on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more with the potential of getting up to 1 million additional points per year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That’s 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection(SM) offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees
With a big points bonus and lots of additional perks for travel, this offer is fantastic. It’s a strong business companion to the Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.