The Amex Everyday® Preferred Card from our partner American Express is great for earning a quick bonus. You only need to spend $1,000 within the first 3 months to earn 15,000 Membership Reward® points.
You can earn 3X points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases and 2X points at US gas stations. You can also receive 50% more points when you use your Card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period less returns and credits. Terms and conditions apply.
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Use your Card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 50% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 3x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 2x points at US gas stations; 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® points for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.49% to 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Get this card for a low-minimum spend and a quick influx of Membership Rewards points.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.