From our partner American Express: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
Starpoints can be used for free nights at over 1,300 hotels & resorts in over 100 countries.
The card earns 1x points on everyday spending, and these Starpoints convert to airline miles or you can use them for free stays or cash-and-points awards at some of Starwood’s great properties worldwide.
Plus, the Starwood Business card gives you additional benefits like Club Lounge Access at SPG properties and free Boingo wifi access around the world. The annual fee of $95 is waived the first year.
Unlike other hotel co-branded credit cards, you won’t get Gold status as a cardmember unless you charge $30,000 on your card annually, but the flexibility of the program to cash in your points for airline miles with a bonus of 5,000 miles for every 20,000 points redeemed makes it more than worth it—even if you don’t frequent Starwood properties.
If you’re looking to similar benefits in a personal card, check out the personal Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card.
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint® for all other purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints® for free nights at over 1,300 hotels & resorts in over 100 countries and for free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights. Some hotels and resorts have mandatory service charges.
- Free, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide. Enrollment required.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on international purchases and $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees
Starwood points are an incredibly value currency for travel. If you’ve never had the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card, you should check it out!
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.