Attention Southwest Flyers, here’s a card we’re pretty sure you’ll want to check out. With the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus card you’ll earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
Plus, you’ll earn 3,000 points after your Cardmember anniversary every year and 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® and Rapid Rewards® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners, and 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. There’s an annual fee of $69, which isn’t waived for the first year.
This card is great for U.S. domestic travel and points earned on this card do count towards the Southwest companion fare!
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Earn unlimited points that don’t expire as long as your account is open
- 3,000 points after your Cardmember anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest® and participating Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Car Rental partners purchases
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Bags fly free®
- No change fees
If you’re a Southwest flyer, this is a card you should consider!