If you’re a business owner, you’re going to love this special offer from our partner, American Express.
We like this card because it gives you an opportunity to reinvest in your business. It’s especially nice due to the fact that it doesn’t have an annual fee and gives 5% cash back on wireless telephone services (purchased directly from U.S. service providers) to help you stay connected with your team. And that 5% cash back also applies to purchases made at U.S. office supply stores. Think of all of the different colored sticky notes you can stock up on!
You’ll also get 3% cash back on a category of your choosing from eight different categories including airfare, car rentals, computer software, restaurants, and more! See Rates & Fees
- Special offer: save on interest with a 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; after that your APR will be a variable rate, currently 14.49% – 21.49%
- No annual fee
- Reinvest in your business with automatic cash back in the form of a monthly statement credit. Plus take control by choosing the 3% category that best fits your business
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $50,000 spent at wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores.
- Earn 3% cash back on the first $50,000 spent in the category of your choice from a list of eight and 1% cash back on other purchases
- With Expanded Buying Power you can spend beyond your credit limit* to make bigger purchases for your business plus earn cash back on those purchases too
- *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors
- Terms apply
- See Rates & Fees
A good cash back business option with no annual fee.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.