If you’re ready to earn Delta miles and value elite status qualifying miles, you’ll want to consider the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from our Partner American Express.
You’ll earn 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
This card includes premium travel benefits when you fly Delta including priority boarding, free checked baggage, and a 20% savings on inflight purchases.
You’ll also earn a $100 statement credit when you make any purchase from Delta within the first 3 months! The annual fee of $195 is not waived for the first year, but the statement credit sets that off pretty well in our opinion.
- Earn 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round trip Delta flight.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. Miles don’t expire.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Terms and limitations apply
- See Rates & Fees
A good offer for Delta flyers–especially if you’re trying to earn MQMs for status!
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.