This brand new business credit card offer from Chase is one that we’re excited about. You’ll earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Your bonus points are earned as flexible Ultimate Rewards points which makes them useful for a broad range of hotel, airline, and even train transfer partners. There are 3x end-of-year category bonuses on travel, social media ad buys, and phone and internet. This card even offers extended cell phone insurance for you and your employees if you pay your phone bill with your card.
This business card pairs well with the Chase Sapphire Preferred–our all time most recommended card–as you can earn business points and personal points and combine them in a singular program.
The annual fee is not waived the first year, but the generous bonus easily makes up for it in our opinion. Plus, no extra charge for employee cards on your account!
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in select categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don’t expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
An 80,000 Ultimate Reward point bonus is reason enough for any small business to take a look at it!