When you get the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, for a limited time, you’ll get a 100,000 points bonus after spending $3,000 in the first three months.
We like this card because it give you a Free Night every year on your account anniversary, and as a card holder you get complimentary IHG Platinum status — the second highest level of IHG status that gives you late checkout and free upgrades at some properties.
The annual fee is $89, but the value of the free anniversary night is valuable enough for us to keep the card year after year.
The Reasons We Like It
- A big signup bonus of 100,000 IHG points when you spend $3,000 in the first three months
- You’ll have an opportunity to earn an extra 5,000 bonus points when adding an authorized user and making a qualifying purchase in the first three months.
- Get your fifth night free when you use your points to pay for a 4 night award stay.
- Complimentary Platinum Elite status from your card gives you benefits like late check out and upgrades.
- Free night award for up to 40,000 points every year on your account anniversary.
- Use your points and anniversary credit for free nights at hotels around the world including InterContinentals, Crowne Plazas, Kimptons, EVEN Hotels, Indigo Hotels & Holiday Inns.
A great all around card and a very valuable annual hotel night anniversary benefit. Get this card and plan a vacation now!
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities included within the post.