When you get the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, for a limited time, you’ll get a 80,000 points bonus after spending $2,000 in the first three months.
We like this card because it give you a Free Night every year on your account anniversary, and as a card holder you get complimentary IHG Platinum status — the second highest level of IHG status that gives you late checkout and free upgrades at some properties.
The annual fee is $89, but the value of the free anniversary night is valuable enough for us to keep the card year after year.
The Reasons We Like It
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
- Earn 25 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
- IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
A great all around card and a very valuable annual hotel night anniversary benefit. Get this card and plan a vacation now!
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities included within the post.