If you’re a Delta frequent flier or collector of SkyMiles to redeem with other SkyTeam partners, the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from our partner American Express is a good option.
Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
The annual fee is waived for the first year and following that you’ll pay $95. You’ll also get special Delta treatment as a cardholder including priority boarding, free checked baggage, and a discount on inflight purchases.
- Make business travel more rewarding. Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding and enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit when you use your American Express Delta Card.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and limitations apply
- See Rates & Fees
Worth your consideration if you value SkyMiles or already have at least one more flexible earning AmEx card.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.