The Chase Sapphire Reserve is a favorite card of avid travelers because of its great earning potential, flexibility for travel redemptions, and extra benefits for travelers like lounge access and travel credits.
As a signup bonus you’ll earn 50,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
The benefits that draw us and lots of other travelers to this card include an annual $300 travel reimbursement, a $100 fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre-check, and an annual Priority Pass Select Membership.
The card does have a $550 annual fee, but if you travel a lot, the card easily pays for itself –starting with its $300 travel credit.
You all earn triple points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & one point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees — a benefit that all travelers love.
The Reasons We Like It
- You’ll earn a solid signup bonus of 50K Ultimate Rewards bonus points after you meet a minimum spend $4,000 in the first 3 months.
- Get reimbursed for the first $300 of travel purchases charged to your card each year
- Triple points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
- Great transfer partners across alliance and hotel chains with 1:1 transfers and no waiting times
- No waiting in long security lines — this card reimburses your $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Hang out in the lounge at airports worldwide with a complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership.
- No foreign transaction fees