The British Airways Visa Signature® Card gives you an opportunity to earn up to 100,000 Avios in your first year as a card holder.
You’ll earn 50,000 bonus Avios after making $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first 3 months. You’ll then earn another 25,000 Avios when you spend $10,000 in your first year. If you spend $20,000 in your first year you’ll earn 25,000 more–for a total of 100,000 Avios!
If you’re able to meet all three levels of bonuses, you’ll have enough bonus points to go anywhere the Oneworld alliance partners fly (and that’s pretty much everywhere). Even if you’re only to meet the first or second bonus, the card signup is still generous in our opinion.
The Reasons We Like It
- Get 50,000 bonus Avios when you make $3,000 in qualifying purchases on your new card in the first 3 months, then reach two other spending levels to earn up to another 50,000 Avios in the first year — for 100,000 Avios total.
- Spend $30,000 in the calendar year and earn a companion pass Travel Together Ticket valid for two years.
- Save money abroad with no foreign transaction fees
- Cardmembers can take advantage of various travel insurance including lost baggage and insurance on car rentals
- Use the Visa Signature concierge to help you plan trips at home and abroad.
This is good offer at both bonus levels. If you want to take some oneworld alliance flights it’s a card worth considering!
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities included within the post.