A big benefit of The Amex Business Gold Rewards Card from our partner American Express is that this card earns points in the Membership Rewards program that aren’t tied to a chain or alliance and can be redeemed across hotel and airlines.
Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you meet the $5,000 minimum spend within the first 3 months. You’ll also earn 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month, up to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year. Terms and Restrictions Apply.
The card offers authorized user cards for employees at no cost and many other business benefits — making it a great everyday practical business card as well as a great rewards earning card.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.*
- More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month**
- **4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
- Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
- Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,200.*
- Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
- Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
- *Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees
A solid business card with flexible reward potential.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.