With the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card you’l earn 75,000 Marriott Rewards points as a signup bonus when you spend $3,000 on purchases on your new card in the first 3 months.
This is a great way to boost your balance in the newly combined single Marriott/SPG/Ritz Carlton program.
In addition to the signup bonus, every year on your card anniversary you’ll earn a free night at a Marriott Property anywhere in the world (up to 35,000 points), and 6 points per $1 spent at Marriott hotels.
Starting in 2019, this card will give you credit for 15 qualifying nights for elite credit – a big boost for those wanting the highest level of status in the new Marriott program.
The Reasons We Like It
- A 75,000 Marriott Rewards signup bonus when you spend $3,000 on your new card in the first 3 months.
- Annual free night certificate every year on your account anniversary that you can use at any property up to a value of 35,000 points.
- Points transfer to 40+ different airlines (most are 3:1 transfer rates)
- Double points on all purchases everywhere!
- Complimentary Silver Elite Status in the Marriott Rewards program, and the ability to earn your way up to Gold Status by meeting an annual spend.
- Fifth night free benefit when you book a four night hotel stay with Rewards points.
With the sizeable bonus, free stay every year, and the merger of Marriott and SPG accounts this year, this is a card that is worth adding to your portfolio now if you haven’t had it before.
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities included within the post.