For a limited time, apply for the the Hilton Honors™Surpass® Card from our Partner American Express and you will earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases within your first 3 months. This special offer ends 5/31/17.
In addition to the signup bonus the Hilton Surpass also has lots of benefits for Hilton enthusiasts. You’ll get a free weekend night certificate on your card anniversary date, 12x points for all spending within the Hilton portfolio, and 6x points for eligible purchases at US restaurants, supermarkets, and gas stations.
You’ll also have free Hilton Honors Gold status as long as you keep your card and the opportunity to upgrade yourself to Hilton Honors Diamond by spending $40,000 on your card in a calendar year. Terms Apply. See Rates & Fees
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months. Offer Ends 5/31/17.
- Earn a free weekend night on your anniversary date of Card approval. Some hotels may have mandatory services and resort charges. Terms Apply.
- Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card. Terms and limitations apply.
- As a Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card Member you’ll receive Hilton Honors Gold status.
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
If you stay at Hiltons, or want to this year, this is a great special offer and with the increased limited time signup bonus it can’t be beat.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.