The Limited Time Offer on the Hilton Honors card from our partner American Express is a quick way to get 50,000 Hilton Honors points when you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of card membership. Plus, you can also earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within your first 6 months. This offer Offer expires on 10/4/2017. Terms Apply.
This card has no annual fee, and offers a lot of other Hilton benefits: You’ll have Silver elite status in the Honors program as long as you keep the card, and you’ll be able to earn lots of Hilton points through spending with a 7x point bonus on all eligible purchases at Hilton Hotels, and 5x points at restaurants, gas stations, and supermarkets in the U.S.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within your first 6 months. Offer expires on 10/4/2017.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in the last year.
- Spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.