Our favorite current offer is the Chase Sapphire Preferred® card. It offers a mega-bonus of 40,000 points which can be transferred 1:1 to a variety of airline and hotel partners across alliances (including United and Hyatt).
You can also get an additional 5,000 points when you add an authorized user within the first 3 months and they make a purchase.
The card also offers no foreign transaction fees, double points on all dining and travel expenses, and has the annual fee waived for year one. If you don’t have it already, now is the time. You’ll get your 40,000 bonus points after spending only $3,ooo in three months.
Long story short, this card has set a new standard in credit card bonuses. One signup and you’ll have enough points for two round-trip flights in Economy Class, or one international flight. If you love it as much as we do, you’ll love the Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus business versions of this card too.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards(TM).
- Earn 5,000 additional bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Automatically get a 7% Annual Points Dividend on all new points earned on purchases throughout the year – even points you have redeemed.
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs at full value – that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
Verdict: This one’s a keeper! Don’t hesitate.