Get 50,000 points after a minimum spend of $5,000 in three months, plus no international transaction fees and membership fee waived for first year. The Ink Plus helps you rack up additional miles with bonuses up to 5 points per dollar charged on business expenses.
The primary difference between the two Ink business cards is that Chase Ink Plus allows you to carry over a balance while the Bold card does not. Both cards will earn Ultimate Rewards points that transfer 1:1 to United, Hyatt, British Airways, Marriott, Priority Club, and more.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Flexibility to pay your balance over time or in full
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to popular frequent travel programs with no transfer fees
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Verdict: A winner for business charges, and perfect to pair with other Chase cards for even more bonuses.