Another relative in the family of the Chase Sapphire and Ink Bold Charge Card is Chase’s Ink Plus Business Credit Card that gives you the chance to add another great bonus to your Ultimate Rewards balance.
Get a 50,000 points bonus when you spend $5,000 in three months from account opening, plus no international transaction fees and membership fee waived for first year. The Ink Plus helps you rack up additional miles with bonuses up to 5 points per dollar charged on business expenses.
The primary difference between the two Ink business cards is that Chase Ink Plus allows you to carry over a balance while the Bold card does not. Both cards will earn Ultimate Rewards points that transfer 1:1 to United, Hyatt, British Airways, Marriott, Priority Club, and more.
- Named “Best for Travel Rewards for Small Business” MONEY® Magazine, October 2013
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Flexibility to pay your balance over time or in full.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95
Verdict: A winner for business charges, and perfect to pair with other Chase cards for even more bonuses.