Get a 60,000 point bonus when you spend $5,000 in first three months from account opening on this Ultimate Rewards earning Business card. Benefits include no international transaction fees, employee cards at no additional cost, and category bonuses on office supply expenses plus hotels and gas stations.
Ultimate Rewards points are a valuable travelers currency as they transfer 1:1 to 10 partners including United, Hyatt, British Airways, Marriott, IHG, Southwest and more. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for your personal spending, the Ink Plus® Business Credit Card makes a good companion card for business expenses as Ultimate Rewards points can be combined between your accounts.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases—with no limit to the amount you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
A winner for business charges, and perfect to pair with other Chase cards for even more bonuses.