The Chase Ink Bold® Business Charge card is one of our favorite business cards of all time and a sister of the Chase Sapphire Preferred card we love so much for personal expenses. When you get the Ink Bold card you’ll get a big 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points bonus when you spend $5,000 in three months from account opening. Points accrue in the Chase Ultimate Rewards program which is one of the best and most flexible reward programs out there at the moment. (Transfer to United, Korean, British Airways, Hyatt and more).
With the Chase Ink Bold® Business Charge Card you’ll also get 5x bonus points for designated business expenses, and these points never expire. As part of the introductory offer, the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year. We love to make use of this card’s earning bonus of 5x points for business expenses, especially all of the things you can buy at office supply stores to rack up bonus points.
This is a pay-in-full charge card so there are no interest payments. If you want the same benefits with the ability to roll over a balance each month, try the Chase Ink Plus card—or if you qualify, get them both for a double bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Verdict: Another strong contender for your wallet, especially if you have business expenses.