This business card is a sibling of the famous Chase Sapphire card and offers similar benefits, including an additional 50,000 points bonus when you spend $5,000 in three months from account opening. Points accrue in the Chase Ultimate Rewards program which is one of the best and most flexible reward programs out there at the moment. (Transfer to United, Korean, British Airways, Hyatt and more).
With the Chase Ink Bold Charge Card you’ll also get 5x bonus points for designated business expenses, and these points never expire. As part of the introductory offer, the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
This card is currently one of our favorites and we’re definitely making use of the 5x points for business expenses. There are lots of things you can buy at office supply stores to rack up the bonus miles.
This is a pay-in-full charge card so there are no interest payments. If you want the same benefits with the ability to roll over a balance each month, try the Chase Ink Plus card- or get them both for a double bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Verdict: Another strong contender for your wallet, especially if you have business expenses.